Are you a highly motivated, professional self-starting individual looking to jumpstart your sales career in business-to-business (B2B) sales? Are you confident in your sales potential and seeking an opportunity to learn, develop, and grow? Do you have familiarity with or interest in technology? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are an established commercial electronic security firm based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, serving clients throughout the DMV, looking to hire a junior to mid-level sales professional with a technical background (preferably security or IT). In this position you will be trained and expected to generate your leads with commercial clients through a consultative, solution focused sales approach, and also a portion of your leads in time will be provided by the company.
This position is base salary plus commission. The base is commensurate on experience. The position has an uncapped earning potential, and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow with our company.
The sales professional will be expected to work out of the Gaithersburg office, but a significant portion of your time will be undertaking cold calls, time in the field, networking and meeting with clients. Must have own vehicle.
Sales Role Responsibilities:
- Contact businesses by telephone and email to identify qualified prospects and set appointments with decision-makers
- Maintain contact with businesses not currently in the market for security services to facilitate positive relationships and future sales opportunities
- Prospect, identify new opportunities and conduct technology needs assessments
- Attend networking events to build relationships and seek new opportunities
- Identify customer pain points and communicate solutions
- Recommend and deliver presentations of products and services
- Overcome objections, close business, achieve sales targets
- Maintain and report pipeline and forecast activity in company CRM
- Report at weekly sales meeting on sales and networking activity
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter.